Re: [egit-dev] Push to Gerrit enhancement

How about identifying those first? This way you'll be eager to fix them ;)

In most cases I need to use command client to do interactive rebase. I don't think this kind of feature should be even prototyped by newbie ;)

Let's back to the original topic.
I'll send some change(s) to the Gerrit and will assign you as a reviewer (if I only manage to do so). First "patch" will contains UI prototype and necessary changes in back-end which I think needs some deeper investigation. In next iterations (if you don't abandon change(s)) I will polish UI.

--
Best regards
Kamil Soboń

Back to the top