Re: [egit-dev] Push to Gerrit enhancement

Hi Kamil

> I;m not sure whether such functionality is part of mylyn gerrit connector

It is. You can add additional reviewers from the Task Editor for a
Gerrit Change.

> are you interested in such enhancement ?

Is there any other reason to add this except for usability ? If you
want to contribute to the project and are looking for low hanging
fruit I guess everyone here can help you and point to at least two ;)

> how can I share my code with you ?

The best way is to push a patch (proposal) to Gerrit, see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Contributor_Guide for more info.

Cheers,
Tomasz