[egit-dev] Push to Gerrit enhancement

Hi,

Sorry for bothering you but I couldn't find answer for my question.
I want to create enhancement of "Push to gerrit" dialog that will allow to specify change's reviewers. I have already create really simple prototype that actually works.
And here is my question(s):
- are you interested in such enhancement ? I think is quite interesting, because we can set reviewer without having to visit Gerrit's web page. I;m not sure whether such functionality is part of mylyn gerrit connector, bot even so we could push change and set reviewer(s) in single step.
- how can I share my code with you ?

--
Pozdrawiam
Kamil Soboń