[egit-dev] Counting Objects taking long in current master

Hey!

Since a while now, we have the problem that pushing to Gerrit takes very long. It takes up to 5 minutes for the "Counting Objects..." step when pushing. The Problem can be avoided when fetching from upstream immediately before pushing - then the counting objects is done in a millisecond...

We upgraded Gerrit from 2.2.2.1 to 2.4.2 while at the same time upgrading JGit/EGit to the current master version.

Matthias suggested to create a thread dump and ask for help here. The dump is attached, anybody any ideas? Pointers in which direction i could continue searching would be great too :)

Thanks,
Markus