Re: [egit-dev] Task template not being populated

2012/9/13 Neil Hunt <nwhunt@xxxxxxxxx>
Hello,

I am trying to setup a commit template for Git from within Eclipse. I have a template but it is not populating. I installed both EGit and GitHub EGit plugin from Eclipse Marketplace and am running 4.2. Two screenshots are attached.

- Did you install the EGit Mylyn Plugin "org.eclipse.egit.mylyn.ui" which
  is implementing this integration (not the GitHub plugin) ?
- Did you activate the task which should populate the commit message ?

--
Matthias

Back to the top