From: Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM@IBMCH,
Cc: egit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 10.09.2012 16:28
Subject: Re: [egit-dev] Short read of block / Repo Dead?

2012/9/10 Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx>
I get "Short read of block" when pulling or fetching from the 'egit' repository and looking at:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/egit/egit.git/log/
the repo seems in a very bad state.

which protocol do you use ? I just successfully tried to fetch using
the following configuration

[remote "origin"]
url = "">https://git.eclipse.org/r/p/egit/egit.git
fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
fetch = +refs/notes/review:refs/notes/review
push = HEAD:refs/for/master

--
Matthias

Back to the top