[egit-dev] Updated EGit Contributor Guide

Hi everybody,

Recently I helped someone setup a new workspace for EGit/JGit
development, which lead me to do some updates to the contributor guide:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Contributor_Guide

The beginning is a bit restructured, target platforms are now more
prominently described and a few redundant passages were removed.
Hope it's now even easier to get started with development :).

Please review the changes and make corrections if needed.

Regards,
  Robin Stocker

Back to the top