Re: [egit-dev] approaching 2.0

2012/6/12 Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
We are almost there, most changes for stable-2.0 have been merged
only a few changes are still pending [1].

I plan to tag 2.0 tomorrow morning european time. If you have any
updates for the user guide or the New & Noteworthy this night is your chance :)

I tagged 2.0 and updated our Juno contribution, a Juno aggregator build [1]
containing this version is underway.

Please test 2.0 which I staged here:
JGit/EGit: http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-2.0
EGit Github Connector: http://download.eclipse.org/egit/github/updates-2.0

JGit got a new feature to provision org.eclipse.jgit.pgm for consumption by
Tycho builds which was requested by Orion.

[1] https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/juno.runAggregator/528/

--
Matthias

Back to the top