[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [egit-dev] about jetty
- From: Markus Duft <markus.duft@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 16:35:08 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Salomon Automation GmbH
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:12.0) Gecko/20120502 Thunderbird/12.0.1
On 06/04/2012 04:29 PM, Shawn Pearce wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 7:27 AM, Markus Duft <markus.duft@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Jetty 7.6 is required now. How am i supposed to get this, and what for is it required? Do i have to install 7.6 only in environments where i develop jgit/egit (to run tests, etc.) or is it a runtime dependency too?
> Jetty is only used by the tests.
> But its still hard to run the tests if you can't get the right version
> installed. :-(
right, and i don't like build errors in my workspace, apart from wanting to be able to test what i break ;)
suggestions on what to do?