[egit-dev] Outdated EGit Repos

Hi there,

There are currently three EGit repos, all in different states:

http://egit.eclipse.org/w/?p=egit.git (newest commit 2012-01-26)

http://git.eclipse.org/c/cbi/egit.git/ (newest commit 2012-04-02)

https://git.eclipse.org/r/p/egit/egit.git (newest commit 2012-04-26)

The first one was the old location, so I think it should go away
to not cause confusion. Is there a reason it's still around?

The second one is the place for all Eclipse Git projects, I
suppose. Why isn't it in sync with Gerrit?

The last one is backed by Gerrit, so I assume it's the correct one.
After I discovered that the second one is out of date I switched
to working with this one.

What do you think?

Regards,
  Robin Stocker