Re: [egit-dev] [mylyn-reviews-dev] what does gerrit connector use to list projects?

Hi Shawn,

thanks for driving these changes! It will be very beneficial for Mylyn
and other tools to have this. What would be the best (easiest) way for
us to consume the changes? Are there nightly builds that we could
deploy on our test server?

Thanks,

Steffen