[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [egit-dev] urgent help needed :(
- From: Markus Duft <markus.duft@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 15:25:43 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Salomon Automation GmbH
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:11.0) Gecko/20120327 Thunderbird/11.0
On 04/03/12 15:22, Matthias Sohn wrote:
> 2012/4/3 Markus Duft <markus.duft@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:markus.duft@xxxxxxxxxx>>
> > is this a different one than org.eclipse.egit-updatesite ?
> yes, i cannot use this as it doesn't work from within the IDE:
> and why can't you run the maven build to create your internal p2 repo ?
> If you want that you can start it from Eclipse using m2e
simply because i don't have any experience with maven - with plain update sites in turn i do have experience ;) maybe it's time to learn some.
i looked a little more, and i can - for example - start a debuggable eclipse from within my egit/jgit workspace with the arrow chars in place, but i cannot start the same workspace with the binary distribution... hmmm... so probably you're right, and it is related to update site building.... but why did this work then a hundred times before..?
thanks for the help!