Re: [egit-dev] [git-tutorial] What Version of Eclipse & Git for EclipseCon Tutorial on March 26

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 12:52 PM, Suhaas Valanjoo <suhaasv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I will be attending your tutorial on 26 March at EclipseCon. I would like to
> know what version of Eclipse should I install on my machine?
>
> Also if Git is required to be installed what version of Git should be
> installed on my machine?
>
> Please note I have windows laptop and I hope this is ok.

We'll have some USB keys with a setup installed already. However,
Eclipse 3.7.2 SDK packages with the following additional features
installed would be ideal:

JGit 2.0 latest nightly
all EGit features 2.0 latest nightly
GitHub connector 2.0 latest nightly