Re: [egit-dev] staging view and indexing quirks

yes, it looks like there is a problem when deleting branches.
Yesterday my workbench stopped working after deleting a couple
of branches (multi-selected) and I noticed by chance that the
workbench ran more than 1400 threads ...

--
Matthias

Saw the problem with lots of indexing jobs just yesterday (EGit 1.3.0). I even killed my Eclipse after two or three minutes.  This happened after deleting some branches. Coincided with a flickering History View, so I guess there may be some issue between the History View's refresh and the re-indexing...