Re: [egit-dev] FW: [cdt-dev] Create Patch's "Export in Git patch format" checkbox missing in EGit 1.3?

Hi Bill,

> Is this an intentional change, and if so which format should we use for patches in EGit 1.3 and thereafter?

The change has been introduced with https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/4980/.

The previous "Git patch format" is actually "email" header format[1].
The checkbox has been replaced with combo so adding new formats (like
"oneline") doesn't clutter the UI.

Cheers,
Tomasz

[1] More formats can be found at