Re: [egit-dev] [Announce] JGit / EGit Release 1.3

Hi Stephen,

Cherry-pick is already there, you must have missed it. It's available
as CherryPickCommand[1] in JGit API and as a context menu action[2] in
the History view.

Cheers,
Tomasz

[1] org.eclipse.jgit.api.CherryPickCommand
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/User_Guide#Cherry_Picking