Re: [egit-dev] Hudson CI build failure for EGit: "required class is missing: org/apache/tools/ant/BuildException"

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 12:26 AM, Matthias Sohn
<matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Did sandbox hudson recently experience any change in environment
> (e.g. environment variables, maven settings.xml, file system permission
> or the like) for sandbox hudson ?
> The egit.gerrit job is struggling to run maven-antrun-plugin claiming it
> can't find
>
> org/apache/tools/ant/BuildException

Perhaps the local ant artifacts are invalid?

[INFO] --- maven-antrun-plugin:1.3:run (default) @ org.eclipse.egit.doc ---
[WARNING] The POM for
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:jar:1.3 is invalid,
transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available: 1 problem was
encountered while building the effective model
[FATAL] Non-parseable POM
/opt/users/hudsonbuild/.hudson/jobs/egit.gerrit/workspace/.repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-antrun-plugin/1.3/maven-antrun-plugin-1.3.pom:
only whitespace content allowed before start tag and not V (position:
START_DOCUMENT seen V... @1:1)  @ line 1, column 1

Robert