[egit-dev] Hudson CI build failure for EGit: "required class is missing: org/apache/tools/ant/BuildException"

Since a few days the verification build for EGit proposed changes is broken.
e.g. https://hudson.eclipse.org/sandbox/job/egit.gerrit/2120/console

It seems it can't find some Ant classes any longer when trying to run the
maven-antrun-plugin used to build EGit's documentation bundle :
required class is missing: org/apache/tools/ant/BuildException

But the local Maven repository has this Ant version which contains this class:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/sandbox/job/egit.gerrit/ws/.repository/org/apache/ant/ant/1.7.1/

I tried several times to wipe the Hudson workspace and re-run the build
to re-download all binaries contained in the local maven repository but
this doesn't seem to help.

I also can't reproduce this problem when running the same build locally on my laptop
(also tried here starting from empty local maven repository).

Does anyone have a clue what's going on here ?

Until this problem is resolved I disabled the verification build for EGit
in order not to blindly vote -1 on all proposed changes.

--
Matthias

Back to the top