Re: [egit-dev] Time zone of the builds...

2011/11/3 Remy Suen <remysuen@xxxxxxxxxx>

Simple question, what time zone are the builds stamped at? Trying to figure out if the build is missing content or if a commit didn't make it into master in time.

I'll add this question to the FAQ once I know the answer. :)
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/FAQ

comparing local time displayed by Hudson with local time in Germany
it looks like build server time is GMT -4 looking at dailight savings for
american timezones this translates to EDT (GMT-5 +1 for daylight savings)
where daylight saving time ends on Nov 6 [1]. Let's ask webmaster
to ensure that this is correct.

@Webmaster: am I right that Hudson runs in EDT timezone ?

--
Matthias