Re: [egit-dev] Why are the egit/jgit repositories not listed?

On 27 Sep 2011, at 21:22, Thomas Hallgren wrote:

> Looking at the list of Git repositories hosted at Eclipse.org, http://git.eclipse.org/c/ I don't find the egit, egit-github, or jgit repositories. Is there any particular reason for this, or is this just an oversight?

EGit and JGit are hosted by the EGit/JGit Gerrit instance at http://egit.eclipse.org. As a result, the repository isn't on the same location as the other (pure git) repositories that are looked after by the webmaster.

Hopefully when Gerrit gets deployed at Eclipse, we'll see all of them being hosted in the same instance.

Alex

Back to the top