Re: [egit-dev] Workspace setput problem with Indigo / Jetty

2011/9/16 Baumgart, Jens <jens.baumgart@xxxxxxx>
I try to set up an Egit workspace with Eclipse Indigo on my Mac.

When I install Jetty 7.1.6 from
http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/7.1.6.v20100715/repository
I also get the 7.4.2 Jetty JARs. This is a problem because the HTTP Tests do not work with Jetty 7.4.2.
Any idea why this happens?

With Jetty 7.4.2 I get compile errors due to missing class
org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AggregateLifeCycle.

I found this class in org.eclipse.jetty.util but still Eclipse complains
it can't compile.

Can't find out what dependency we miss which would fix this.

Description Resource Path Location Type
The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AggregateLifeCycle. Fix the build path then try building this project org.eclipse.jgit.http.test Unknown Java Problem

--
Matthias

Back to the top