Re: [egit-dev] Build errors after pushing a patch to Gerrit

2011/8/29 Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx>
So, I posted my first patch for Gerrit review. It fires off a build and I get the message below. Looking at the build log I see that this error has nothing whatsoever to do with my patch. It seems to be a problem with the build itself:

[INFO] [Software being installed: org.eclipse.egit.core.test 1.0.0.201106090707-r, Missing requirement: org.eclipse.egit.core.test 1.0.0.201106090707-r requires 'package org.eclipse.jgit.junit [1.0.0,1.1.0)' but it could not be found]
[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.ProvisionException: No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable. -> [Help 1]

your change is based on EGit 1.0 but the hudson build needs to find the appropriate JGit version,
it is configured to use the latest JGit nightly which is 1.1-SNAPSHOT.
Hence you need to rebase your EGit change onto EGit's current master, then the build should pass.

--
Matthias

Back to the top