Re: [egit-dev] New dependency from org.eclipse.egit.ui to MyLyn

2011/7/8 Benjamin Muskalla <benjamin.muskalla@xxxxxxxxxxx>
In case Mylyn is part of your target platform, PDE will not bother you.

And Gunnar is right, this change makes sense to be in the egit.ui bundle instead of being tight to the Mylyn bundle as it does not really depend on Mylyn.

ok, that's reasonable

For the case that you don't have Mylyn in the target platform, we could change the PDE builder prefs to warn/ignore missing extension points. Any thoughts?

I think this should raise a warning as Mylyn is required to hack on the Mylyn-
dependend parts of egit

--
Matthias

Back to the top