Re: [egit-dev] EGit hangs when

2011/7/6 Dmitry Katsubo <dma_k@xxxxxxx>
Dear EGit developers,

I am using EGit 0.11.1 with Eclipse Helios SR2 and I am suffering from
the following problem: I can't neither clone project nor re-attach the
existing project. In both cases Eclipse "hangs" and only closing it helps.

I wonder, what can be the reason of such a strange behaviour?

P.S. EGit was installed to "clean" Eclipse, e.g. no upgrading. I feel
that the plugin conflict takes place... I attach the complete config
file -- maybe it is helpful.

- are you able to clone the same repository from native git using the same URL ?
- does cloning a local repository work ?
- does this affect all protocols or http only ?

--
Matthias

Back to the top