Re: [egit-dev] EGit jobs at Hudson are stuck

2011/7/5 Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
2011/7/4 Manuel Doninger <manuel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi there,
i saw, that the EGit job (and some others, all on hudson-slave1) is
stuck on the Hudson instance since July 1st. Can you email the
webmasters (or should i open a bug in Bugzilla?).

I killed the stalled job and restarted it, unfortunately it's failing (seeĀ

For now I disabled the build-server profile on hudson to workaround this problem
this means we don't sign currently and the result doesn't get copied to
http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-nightly

So if you need the nightly install it directly from hudson:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/egit/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/org.eclipse.egit-updatesite/target/site/

--
Matthias

Back to the top