Re: [egit-dev] staged egit-github v1.0.0.201106211955-r

Hi Kevin,

I'm only one "organization" (sorry, I'm not that of a github expert so I
don't know how to be more than one) and I have one repo of my own and
one forked.

Btw: I retested this morning and now everything went well. Maybe some
sort of network hiccup - not sure

Greetings
-Sascha-

PS: I'm including the list again.