Re: [egit-dev] Obtain repository with URIish?

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 04:38, Manuel Doninger <manuel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> is there already a possibility to get the local repository in the
> workspace, if i have the URIish of a remote (use case: I import a
> project set file with the remote urls and branches, and want to
> checkout the branches in the repositories with that remote url).
> Or do i have to crawl all remote urls in all repositories?

Yea, there isn't a way to do this. You would need to loop over all
projects, look to see if they are connected to the EGit team provider,
then loop over the remotes configured in that repository to see if the
URL matches anywhere.

--
Shawn.

Back to the top