Re: [egit-dev] 'Follow Renames' feature: Need Code Review -- fix for #302549

2011/6/16 Benjamin Gandon <benje@xxxxxxxxxx>
Hello,

I divided the patch in two distinct parts:
 1. http://egit.eclipse.org/r/3742 -- Introducing a FilterPath class that helps for implementing the feature.
 2. http://egit.eclipse.org/r/3743 -- Adding the 'Follow Renames' feature to the history page.

Anyone available to review those?

sure, but this may take a while as you can see in Gerrit there are some other patches waiting for review

Sorry, I missed some guidelines for commit message formating: they miss the bug ID, and signed-off-by info.
Is there a way for me to fix that?

Last minute: Hudson complains about broken
UI tests. I'll check whether they need being updated.

I retriggered the build jobs, more often than not repeating the test run shows that UI test isn't really broken.

--
Matthias

Back to the top