Re: [egit-dev] NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/jgit/transport/JschConfigSessionFactory

On 2011-04-05 16.38, Andrew Brymer wrote:
This just started for me yesterday.  I am unable to open the Git Repositories view.

Is this is an issue with my setup, or a symptom of the nightly builds?
I check bugzilla but didn't see anything.

[...]
Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The activator org.eclipse.egit.ui.Activator for bundle org.eclipse.egit.ui is invalid
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.loadBundleActivator(AbstractBundle.java:156)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:751)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:370)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:284)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.util.SecureAction.start(SecureAction.java:417)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.setLazyTrigger(BundleLoader.java:265)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseLazyStarter.postFindLocalClass(EclipseLazyStarter.java:106)
        ... 30 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/jgit/transport/JschConfigSessionFactory
[...]

This occurred to me last week. I had to uninstall, manually delete the remaining e/j-git stuff in plugins and
features since I hade two versions in there. After that I could install again.

-- robin

Back to the top