[egit-dev] Participating in GSoC 2011

Hello!
My name is Alexander and I'd like to participate in Google Summer of Code 2011 and help your project.
For now, I'm third-year Computer Science student, and also I'm working as Java developer for almost a year. In my work I use Eclipse IDE and I'm very excited about number of possibilities and high level of quality that open source project like Eclipse can provide for users. Also, I like Git a lot and think that it's the best VCS ever because of great performance and features that it provides.
I'd like to implement feature, described here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2011_Ideas#EGit_.2F_JGit_-_git-blame_support
Please, tell me what information I should provide to you to be accepted.

--
Best regards,
Alexander

Back to the top