[egit-dev] How to test performance in JUnit?

I would need some help with creating performance tests for synchronize
view. The main problem that I faced is to create proper repository.
From my point of view it would be ideally if I could clone EGit and
launch synchronization between v0.7.0 and v0.11.3 tags, but this is
rather impossible because such approach require an internet connection.

Maybe some of you would have a idea how such repository can be created
with at least 1000 commits and huge amount of files and modifications ?

--
Best regards

GSM: +48 695 192 160
Blog: http://luksza.org