Re: [egit-dev] EGit / JGit - git-blame support

Hi Shawn,

i am completely excited about how you have designed Git.I have made some
changes to fix the bug(implement the feature) but i have a problem on
how to build git and test my changes.I have downloaded Git using the
Contributor Guide[1] and the already installed EGit plugin for Eclipse
Helios but i don't know how to build it as long as there are some
dependencies (e.x. jetty) and i have never worked with maven
before.Could someone please help me to work with it?

[1]http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Contributor_Guide

Best regards,
Stefanos Antaris

On Mon, 2011-03-14 at 11:13 -0700, Shawn Pearce wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 10:58, Stefanos Antaris <santaris@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Are you using any exact type of Eclipse(Galileo,Helios,Indigo)?I am starting
> > immediately as i think that i don't have enough time.Hope to fix it as soon
> > as possible.
>
> I'm developing using 3.6.1, but the projects and code work in all
> current versions of Eclipse. The JGit library itself targets Java 5 as
> its minimum required version, and has no dependencies on any other
> Eclipse project.

Back to the top