[egit-dev] [GSoC] EGit / JGit - git-blame support

Hi all,

I am Kasun Lakpriya from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I am following a Computer Science and Engineering degree there. Last year I participated in GSoC and the work can be found in [1] - this is an Eclipse plugin.

While I was looking for some possible GSoC projects for this year I saw the very first idea is for Eclipse is from EGit project. I would like to know more about the idea. Please help me to get me started with the project.

[1] - http://code.google.com/p/dirstudio-ldap-tooling/

--
Thank you,
Kasun Lakpriya