[egit-dev] eGit and LogicalResources

Hi,

I installed one of the latests eGit nightly builds, It looks like the synchronize view is not leveraging the logical models ( http://wiki.eclipse.org/Team_Logical_Model_Support and http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-team/team3.1/logical-physical-mappings.html) am I right ?

Is there some work needed  to be done in egit for this ?

ps : note that I can't get CVS/SVN work with the Java logical model right now which mean I might miss a point somewhere.

Cédric

Back to the top