Re: [egit-dev] Code yielding exception under eclipse, but not if executed "barely"

Hello Shawn,

Thank you for this answer. This code:

        String version = System.getProperty("java.version");

yields 1.6.0_18 for both, but I am not quite sure if this is the correct method. The eclipse application should however also run on 1.5.x. Is this a problem?

Even with the normal EGit push dialog, I get the same error message. So this is also an EGit bug report? I don't think I have such a special java version.

Best regards,
Jan Finis

Back to the top