[egit-dev] EGit PDE Tools Builds Available

I spent some time setting up the initial build for EGit PDE Tools...
     https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/egit-pde

At the moment, the build only contains the Git fetch factory. The p2
repo is here:
     http://download.eclipse.org/egit/pde/updates-nightly

At the moment, I'm trying to decide whether or not to create two
features (one for the fetch factory and the other for releng tools) to
finish up the build. I think it makes sense as one feature can be used
without the other. If you have any thoughts on "one or two features"
let me know.

We'll shoot on offering these tools as part of our 0.10 release as
they have been requested by some of our consumers (i.e., the e4 team
needs the Git fetch factory).

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk