[egit-dev] Mylyn integration in EGit

Hi,
i recently read the bugs about the Mylyn integration in EGit and saw
the release plan, which says, the integration is planned for the 0.11
release. Unfortunately, this is a feature, which my company is in dire
need of.
So i thought about contributing to accelerate the integration.
My question is, what's the best start for this challenge? Does anyone
(Chris?) have started yet with the implementation, which i can use as
a base for my work? Are there already some "architectural" thoughts
about the implementation or is this a blank field so far?

Regards,
Manuel

Back to the top