Re: [egit-dev] merge from synchronize view

2010/9/21 Dariusz Luksza <dariusz.luksza@xxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 11:43 PM, Igor Fedorenko
<ifedorenko@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am bit confused about behaviour of Merge action in Synchronize view in
> egit 0.9.3. From what I can tell, it applies selected commit to working
> copy but does not seem to update neither index nor repository. Is this
> expected behaviour or a bug? (I searched, but did not find any related
> bugzilla). If this is expected behaviour, what is the rationale behind it?

Currently we don't support any actions (merge/overwrite/commit) from
sync view. I hope implement it before 0.10 release, but for now sync
view can be only use to give an overview on differences between two
branches. Any actions should be done using context menu in Package
explorer or Navigator.

could you open a (enhancement) bug for that ?

--
Matthias

Back to the top