Re: [egit-dev] Build failure

2010/9/6 Tomás Pollak <tpollak.ar@gmail.com>
Ok, I got feedback from Igor Fedorenko and Jason van Zyl.
They say that the maven-eclipse-plugin is not supported, and the correct way would be to use M2Eclipse.

A follow-up question to the EGit developers: are you using m2eclipse? If so, maybe I could contribute to the documentation to give some more detail on setting up the development environment.

No we don't use neither maven-eclipse-plugin nor m2eclipse since quite a number of contributors want
to be able to contribute just by downloading sources and importing the projects without the need to install
additional software like m2eclipse. Hence we have the .project files committed into the repository.

--
Matthias

Back to the top