Re: [egit-dev] Buckminster and Helios SR1

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 12:28 PM, Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At present, Buckminster is the culprit that breaks the Helios aggregation.
> The reason is our dependency to org.eclipse.egit.core [0.9.0,1.0.0). I need
> to make a decision whether or not to exclude our git support from Helios
> a.s.a.p.
>
> I need to know what your plan is. Are you going to contribute the 0.9.0
> version to Helios SR1? If so, when will you add that to your contribution?

We will be contributing to Helios SR1 in a few weeks. For now, please
use what is on our 0.9 site which will eventually contain the final
0.9 release...
     http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-0.9

Please refrain from using our nightly site as those contents change
quick and there's no guarantee.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk