[egit-dev] 0.9 Documentation

I restructured the EGit User Guide in order to align it with the toplevel
structure used by many other projects.

So the top level is now :
- Getting Started
- Concepts
- Tasks
- Reference

We will also update the content in the next days in order to match it to our upcoming 0.9 release.
Currently we mostly have task oriented documentation, we will move more reference like stuff down to
the Reference chapter and link it from the Tasks section.

Comments, remarks about missing features not yet described
and also help especially in the concepts area welcome :-)

--
Matthias

Back to the top