Re: [egit-dev] Source bundles?

Hi Chris,
You can add to your tycho pom:
  <packaging>eclipse-plugin</packaging>
  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
         <groupId>org.sonatype.tycho</groupId>
         <artifactId>maven-osgi-source-plugin</artifactId>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>

Then you will probably need to create a source feature explicitly and
refer to it in your site.xml as tycho does not do that just yet
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.jetty/eclipse/trunk/jetty-features/org.eclipse.pde.junit.runtime.standalone.source/

I hope this helps.
Hugues.