Re: [egit-dev] Consuming jgit/egit for Helios SR1

2010/8/12 Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx>
Hi,

I'm building Buckminster for Helios SR1 and I wonder what update site I should use as input for the egit/jgit bundles. Right now I'm using the helios repository because, not surprisingly, there were some breaking API changes published to your nightly build site.

I don't mind these breakages at all, even if you do intend to also publish them in SR1. I can fix my bundles in time for the release and I much prefer that git evolves then being held back by stringent API policies at this point. I just need to know what input to use.

We shoot for releasing 0.9 with Helios SR1 [1], the 0.9 stream is available from the nightly build site.

--
Matthias

Back to the top