Re: [egit-dev] Accessing ssh through http(s) proxy

Maybe set up an ssh proxied connection from your local desktop, then ssh over that? Would mean double encryption bUt would get the job done.

proxy ssh -L 22:github.com:22

Then use 'localhost' as the remote repository name. I've used at technique a few times when the connection I've had is less than great.

Alex

Sent from my iPad