Re: [egit-dev] Possibility of hosting another eclipse plugin at egit.eclipse.org

This is a better question for webmaster than the egit-dev project.  We have special permission to be running our EGit virtual server and I am certain we can't extend that to swtbot without consent from emo.

I recall Denis saying at EclipseCon that git is ready to go live for other projects, so maybe just email them and ask for swtbot to move from svn to git.