Re: [egit-dev] Typo in forename in Gerrit

Dariusz Luksza <dariusz.luksza@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there any possibility to change user name in Garrit ?
>
> I had misspelled my forename (sic!) :|, there should be "z" at the end,
> it is "Dariusz" not "Darius". Could somebody fix it ?

Sorry, Gerrit has the field locked because it comes from the LDAP
directory, and our LDAP directory has a really bad user interface
put ontop of it.  :-)

I really wanted to have Gerrit use the Bugzilla user database
from the Eclipse Foundation, but we haven't reached that level of
integration with the foundation's infrastructure yet.

I have manually updated your LDAP record.  Gerrit will pick up the
change the next time you sign-in.  (If you are already signed in,
sign-out/sign-in to refresh the record.)

> BTW. I've recently pushed my first changes[0] into Garrit, should I also
> send mail on dev-list with review request ? Or just wait until somebody
> sees that ?

We automatically receive notifications whenever changes are
pushed up for review, so additional notices on the mailing list
are unnecessary.  Someone will review it soon.

--
Shawn.

Back to the top