Re: [egit-dev] Release Review EGit and JGit 0.7.0

On 11 Mar 2010, at 19:57, Andrew Overholt wrote:

>> A copy of the release review slides is available here if people want
>> to offer feedback before it's sent to the EMO
>>    https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AXi3pDi3yVgNYWprbmgyZnFnZzIzXzg0ZnF6azN0Z2I&hl=en
>
> The review slides look good to me.

Looks good to me.

The technology.jgit and technology.egit project plan pages have version 0.6 in the title/header. They also list release milestone dates in the past. Is that a concern? I note the presentation talks about 0.7.

http://eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=technology.egit
http://eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=technology.jgit

Alex

Back to the top