[egit-dev] Documentation is now sourced from the wiki

FYI, the EGit documentation is now sourced from the wiki.
    http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,276

I updated the contributor guide with some info on how it works.
    http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Contributor_Guide#Documentation

This means pretty much anyone can contribute to the documentation.
Because I know everyone loves documentation...

If you're not an EGit committer but want to see Git be successful at
Eclipse, you can help with the documentation now! It's a great way to
get involved.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top