Re: [egit-dev] Project meta data is out of date for technology.egit

2010/3/5 Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
2010/3/5 Shawn O. Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Robin Rosenberg <robin.rosenberg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> fredagen den 5 mars 2010 16.09.23 skrev  Chris Aniszczyk:
> > On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 8:48 AM, Matthias Sohn
> >
> > <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > What next release date should we shoot for ?
> > > Can we still reach a release before EclipseCon ?
> >
> > Can we shoot for the 17th of this month? That would be our last
> > opportunity before EclipseCon and I think it's reachable.
>
> I we go for releasing whatever we have on the 17th, then that will probably
> work out fine. The code is working in some sense, so that should not be a
> problem.

I agree with the 17th.  The bottleneck right now for a release
isn't the code quality, its getting through the review process to
meet the foundation's requirements.

I updated the project plan and the release entries in the portal meta data accordingly.
I also added 0.8 for Helios release date (we can decide later if this is 0.8 or rather 1.0).

I am wondering what steps are left between now and our envisioned 0.7 release next week.

Besides getting CQ approval for the rewritten JGit do we need to get an update approval on
our IPlogs for both JGit and EGit latest version ? Any update needed on the release paperwork ?
Until when all that needs to be ready to reach release date March 17 ?

--
Matthias

Back to the top