[egit-dev] Re: [jgit-dev] egit.eclipse.org now running smart HTTP

> On 16 Jan 2010, at 02:25, "Shawn O. Pearce" <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> egit.eclipse.org is now running the smart HTTP implementation we
>> just merged into JGit earlier this week.  Its fully integrated into
>> Gerrit Code Review, so you should be able to use it as a replacement
>> for the SSH server.

I'm actually going to try to enable JGit's git-daemon mode within
Gerrit Code Review, and then swap the server on egit.eclipse.org.
That will make us 100% self-hosting on the server side of things.

The remaining bit would still be gitweb, at some point I'd love
to see someone build a servlet that provides a web view of a Git
repository using JGit.  Than I can stop running gitweb too.

--
Shawn.

Back to the top